What to consider while choosing a Cell Phone for you ??

What to consider while choosing a Cell Phone for you ?
I bought my first cell phone was around year of 2003, when I was in Campus as a undergraduate student. The most famous brand back then is Nokia, this Brand almost occupied the cell phone market (especially in Indonesia) were more than 10 years i think.

Till they slowly but sure, closing down their Business. If you ask me, what would causing they close the business... ??
The only answer I could give, is because they getting much more competition and they can't handle it. Because you know what.., every day, every months. Each of cell  phone brand creating new technology or even new series of cell phone.

So.. How about Nokia..??
They're also keep on innovating and creating new series of cellphone...

I don't know exactly how it is, is it true or not. But the only thing that I experienced was, people turn away from Nokia because there is much other cell phone with better or at least the same with what Nokia have, but off course with a lower price.

You can say any brand you remember at that time, it was the era of changing from polyphonic ringtone to more musically ringtone, also that was the time from no camera phone becoming camera phone. Which is I myself change my phone from Nokia 8520 to a Sony Ericsson K50i. Because as I remember, this Sony Ericsson was cheaper than a Nokia 6600 (as far as i remember, The first Nokia Camera Phone)

Absolutely and no doubtfully people turns away from Nokia. And there goes and goes untill they close their business. As an Information, I used Cell phone from Nokia Brand twice. The first is Nokia 3315, and The Second one is Nokia 8520. And those two type is my second and Third cellphone. 

Wanna find out which one is my first cellphone ???

So Subscribe to this blog, so you won't miss any information.

No comments:

Post a Comment