Online Banking Isn't Safe as You Think. Unless you add more something like this..

The more advanced Cyber World today, making crime also increased far, from conventional crime becoming cyber crime, and more and more events to date. From Hacktivist who sometimes take part in destroying the Cyber World, although the intention may not be to steal. Indeed the perpetrators of cyber crime, like a few years ago if your remembered Ransomeware, a very dangerous virus that can hack many Bank Accounts in the Banking World.
Antivirus That Protect you best
Best Protection For Your Online Activities
Until this recent incident at Bank Mandiri (an Indonesia Bank), where there was a shortage or additional balance suddenly, was it also the work of the Cyber Criminals ??? Until now we also do not know the certainty. How to fix it is to be more careful when surfing the world of the internet, always remember to log out from any website that you use, and then, never give your pin number or password to anyone you know, moreover if you don't know that person.

SO... Is There any other Solution available for me...??

You can add more protection to your Computer connection while you use it for Online Transaction activities, such as in my last post, I have discussed about VPN, to improve the connection security of your online transactions, and one more solution for you to try is using an Antivirus Program on your Laptop or PC, Thats how you could protect your Online Transaction, wether it is a Bank Transaction, Online Shopping or any other else.

SO... WHAT ANTIVIRUS SHOULD I USE ?


I have tried many antivirus programs, just mention some few local or foreign brands, such as Kaspersky, McAfee, Avira, Panda and also Norton. But here is some list of the best Antivirus you can use. Because this antivirus often updates its Virus Definition.

I remember once when all my files were lost because were hidden by a virus, after I installed these Antivirus, then the hidden files could be found out again ...

1. Avira
I have use this Antivirus for more than 10 years since my Laptop or PC still using Windows 98 as it Operating System. This Antivirus works with 3 level of sesnsitivity. When you set to the highest sensitivity, you could lost not just a virus, but also the software that acquired unlegitimately, so it detected it as a virus or a spyware. But if you use this antivirus from the beginning (when the first time you bought it), it will refuse the "unknown" software right away.

2. Mc Affee Antivirus Protection
This Antivirus used to be installed on my Girl friend PC, I gave her this antivirus, because it works more polite than Avira (which I used), but also with maximum protection. It just more polite, because it will ask you first, either to delete or to keep a file or program which suspected as a Virus or Spyware.

3. Norton Antivirus
I used this Antivirus not for long, because that time, they were use much of additional program to use with its Main Software, that's why I don't use it for long time. But for the performance, I guarantee you this is one of the best. And about their additional program, it is already more than 5 years when the last time I used it on my PC, I am sure they have made much progress and improvement in it.

4. AVG
I didn't really use this antivirus in the past, I just tried to use it once when I bought a Computer Program CD back then while I was in College. The experience that I had was this is also one of The Best Antivirus for Protecting your Laptop or PC's from any Cyber Attack

Ok fellas, That's all Antivirus Review that I can provide to you. One genuine review from my experience using it. But one thing you should remember, what I feel is doesn't the same as you, so you better try all of it by using their Trial version, then decide which one will you install on your PC, Laptop or even your Phone cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment