SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY FOR FB ADS WITH ADVERTSUITE

CONFUSE HOW TO  SETUP YOUR FB ADS?or

HAVE SPENT MUCH BUT NOTHING WORKS?



I also have the same problem as yours, I have run Facebook Ads for several timez but still didn't work.I ask other affiliates on a group, and the answer was not calming, instead getting me more hopeless, they said;
  • You have to choose your target audience wisely
  • You should make a good Message to attract people
  • Use the Best Picture you have
  • Set the Budget and try to make a comparation
  • And much more thing which is confusing for me as a new affiliates
fb ads solution

But why should I use FB ads ???
Is it no other ads available to use ???


57%
of FB users say FB ads influence
their shopping purchases.

78%
of American consumers say they’ve discovered products from FB ads.

28%
Of users have made a purchase
from a FB Ad.

93%
of Social Media Advertisers
use FB Ads.

It’s clear that most business’s make their most money online through FB ads, however I found that many users (especially beginners just like me) faced some key problems.


How Do I Even Create a FB AD?
Where do I send the traffic to?
Opt in page? Sales Page? Webinar?
How do I monetize a FB ad?
How do I know what audience, interests and countries to target?
What type of ad do I do? Video, image, sidebar?
How do I create an ad that is a WINNER vs wasting money on ads that don’t work?Where do I send the traffic to?
Opt in page? Sales Page? Webinar?

NOW.. WE HAVE NOTHING 
TO WORRY


Ads instantly by finding, replicating what currently works on the #1 way to make money with FB with Advertsuite.


ADVERTSUITE allows us to:

See all current live and past FB ads that are
WINNERS in any niche

See some of their targeting countries, group age, marital status etc...

See EXACLTY where the ad traffic of
the winners is being sent off

Replicate the winners
for my business


EXCLUSIVE OFFER
(( $67 ))

Full unrestricted Access to the features above

Unlimited searches, bookmarks and usage

Competitor Breakdown

Demographic & Engagement Filters

Geo location filters

Video & Image Ad Integration

Full Agnecy rights included (Bonus)

Onetime Investment


BEST VALUE FOR MONEY


14 DAYS MONEY BACK
GUARANTEED*


This is why if in the first 14 days you don't like the software for whatever reason or decide you want the money back to go buy that new shirt instead, I'll give you ALL your money back with my 100% money back guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment